Thursday, February 26, 2009

Paper

Oh what a mess, I must purge......out with the old and hopefully not substitute with the new.
I look around the house, stuff everywhere, and wonder how do I get rid of it? I love to read, so books, magazines, newspapers are in every corner, covering every flat surface in my home. So I am trying to figure out a way to getitouttahere!!!!!

I wanna be green but oh "it's not easy being green" and I just need to clear it all out.
I will start, I guess, with one room at a time. Oh don't even get me started on my work studio!!! Literally 1 foot of space in there to walk into. That's it, 1 foot.
Ok, better to start now than put it off, then some excuse will come up and it will be another day gone with nothing accomplished!!

Have a beautiful day, enjoy the sunshine and smile at everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment