Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Well, today was another cold, dark day. Cold and ickie~~now I am able to enjoy the pretty snow falling and coating everything is a layer of new white. Reminds me of a cake that is newly frosted. I love the fresh snow, how clean and pure it looks.
We are having a nice little February recess from school too. Cassandra has a book report to do on Rosa Parks and she is looking forward to getting it done. lol
Not much is going on today, just relaxing after shopping for groceries and putting things away.
Tomorrow Cassandra has her first day of Basketball practice. She is excited and a bit scared. I told her to just have fun. :)
I guess that is all for now. I know I did not finish my post from last night but it may be a while before I can complete that story.

No comments:

Post a Comment