Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cold and Pizza


Was a busy but nice day. Shoveled the driveway while Cassandra played in the snow! Lots of snow!! Love when she plays and sings and just has a good time!!
Ran errands and to the mall where Cassandra and I looked at little Gouldian Finches. So cute! I named them Picasso and Monet. How could I not! All the pretty colors on these two little birds. Chirping and hopping from perch to perch. So we watched them for a while and said our good byes.
Found some cute little shirts for Cassandra and then headed home. I was going to make dinner and hubby said the best words in the world! Want me to pick some thing up!? Ummmm, yeah!!!
So we had pizza and watched Liar, Liar on dvd and got cozy warm. Now it's time for me to hit the hay and call it a night!
Hoping everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
~~HuGs!!~~

No comments:

Post a Comment