Tuesday, April 7, 2009

RubieTuesday


Woke up this morning and thought, OH, I am still here.
I have a Dr. appointment today and am a bit nervous.
I have not been to the Dr. in quite a while. But now, I must go. I took my blood pressure
yesterday and it was through the roof. I am normally 110/70 but yesterday it was
168/101
BOOM!!!
So now I am wondering what is going on and how long this is going to take before I feel
back to normal and if it is anything serious. Hopefully not. I will be Praying for it to be
nothing major.

On a more important note. The shootings in Binghamton..... what a horrible thing for those families to be going through. My Alisa goes to Binghamton University and I was in a panic until
I finally got a hold of her. She is fine and safe but the not knowing is nerve wracking! Amazing how one person can wreak so much horror on a whole city.
My Prayer go out to those families and I hope you keep them in your Prayers also.

I will keep posting on my Dr. visit. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment